In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Brussels Sprouts have finished.
- Butternut Pumpkin, Chinese Cabbage and Celery are expensive due to light supply.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Jap Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Green Capsicum
- Regular Tomatoes
- Baby Bok Choy
- Hydro Lettuces
- Wild Rocket, Baby Spinach and Salad Mix
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons and Honey Dew are nice. Pineapples are the best value.
- Watermelons are struggling with the cold so we have stopped them for now.
- Navel Oranges, Blood Oranges, Lemons, Limes, Ruby Grapefruit, Tangelos and Afourer Mandarins are all in season and at their best. Imperial Mandarins have finished.
- Gala, Fuji, Jazz, Pink Lady, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all available and very good. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and cheaper this week.
- Packham, Beurre Bosc and Nashi Pears are very good.
- We have stopped Grapes until the Australian season starts.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are in season and excellent.
- Mangoes have started with some nice early season fruit available.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are in season and nice.
- Passionfruit are good and reasonably priced.
- Free Range Eggs are more expensive due to light supply.
- Try our Medjool Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Asquith, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Hornsby North, Hornsby Heights, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Mount Colah (up to Yirra Rd) Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.