In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Shepard Avocados are in season.
- Asian Vegetables, Herbs and Hydro Lettuce are in short supply.
- Australian Asparagus has finished so we have switched to imported.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Chats (small white) and Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Green Capsicum
- Regular Tomatoes
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples are nice.
- Rockmelons, Honeydew and Seedless Watermelon are good but supply has tightened.
- Red Papaya is unavailable due to supply and quality issues.
- Australian Navel Oranges and Imperial Mandarins are in season. Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are available too. Valencia Oranges (2nds) are still available in 3kg bags.
- New Season Jazz, Gala and Granny Smith Apples have started. Pink Lady apples are available too. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are in short supply.
- New season Packham and Beurre Bosc Pears have started. Quinces are available too.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are still nice.
- Australian Kiwifruit have started.
- Plums are still nice but we have finished Peaches and Nectarines.
- Strawberries are nice but we have stopped Blueberries due to quality issues.
- Passionfruit are available and good.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available.