In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- New season Shepard (shiny green skin) Avocadoes have started.
- Hydro Lettuces and Asian Vegetables are unavailable due to weather damage.
- Herbs are in short supply.
- Most other Vegetable and Salad lines are good but supply is tight.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Brushed (Dirty) Potatoes
- Jap and Qld Pumpkin
- Baby Broccoli
- Regular Tomatoes
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- There are some nice Pineapples available again.
- Rockmelons, Honeydew melons, and Papaya are all nice.
- Seedless Watermelon is good too. Due to food safety regulations, we can only supply whole watermelons (sorry, no cut watermelon).
- Valencia Oranges, Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are in season.
- Pink Lady and Granny Smith Apples are still good. New season Gala Apples have started. New season Red Delicious will start soon. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- New season Williams Pears have started. Packham Pears have finished.
- Bananas are good.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit have finished.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are in season.
- Nectarines, Peaches and Plums are also in season. Apricots have finished.
- Strawberries are unavailable due to weather and quality issues. Blueberries are good.
- Passionfruit are also good.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.