In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Chinese Cabbage, Savoy Cabbage, Grape Tomatoes and Red Oak Lettuce are unavailable due to quality issues.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Butternut Pumpkin
- Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Snow Peas
- Green Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Wild Rocket, Baby Spinach and Salad Mix
- Pineapples and Papaya are very nice.
- Watermelons, Rockmelons and Honeydew melons are also nice.
- Australian Navel Oranges have started but are still a bit tangy. Valencia Oranges are still available in 3kg bags (2nds). USA Navel Oranges are also still available.
- Lemons and Limes are in season and very good.
- New Season Ruby Grapefruit have started.
- Imperial Mandarins are in season and at their best.
- Gala, Fuji, Jazz, Pink Lady, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all new season fruit and excellent. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- New Season Packham and Nashi Pears are available and very good.
- Green Grapes have finished but Red Grapes are still available and nice.
- Australian Green Kiwifruit and NZ Kiwi Gold are in season.
- Plums have finished.
- Strawberries are nice but expensive. Blueberries are out of season and we have stopped them for now.
- Passionfruit are good but prices are on the way up again.
- Quinces are in season.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Asquith, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Hornsby North, Hornsby Heights, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Mount Colah (up to Yirra Rd) Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.