In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Chinese Cabbage, Asparagus, Baby Broccoli, Fennel and English Spinach are not available.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good but prices are up due to light supply.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (dirty) or Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Snow Peas and Sugar Snaps
- Green Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Regular Tomatoes
- Baby Bok Choy
- Wild Rocket, Baby Spinach and Salad Mix
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons, Honey Dew and Seedless Watermelon are all nice.
- Valencia Oranges, Ruby Grapefruit, Limes and Lemons are good. Limes are cheap. Navel Oranges from USA are also available.
- Pink Lady, Fuji and Granny Smith Apples are still available. New season Gala apples have also started. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- New season Clapp Pears have started. They will ripen quickly.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless are in season.
- Italian Kiwifruit are now available. Kiwi Gold have finished.
- Cherries, Nectarines, Peaches and Plums are all nice. Mangoes are too ripe so we have finished them for this season.
- Blueberries are nice but no Strawberries due to issues with the heat.
- Passionfruit are available and nice.
- Try our Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Asquith, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Hornsby North, Hornsby Heights, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Mount Colah (up to Yirra Rd) Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.