In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Hass Avocadoes have started.
- Baby Broccoli, Iceberg Lettuce and Red Oak Lettuces are unavailable due to supply and quality issues.
- Brussels Sprouts have started.
- Herbs are in short supply.
- Most other Vegetable and Salad lines are good but supply is tight.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Jap and Qld Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (Dirty) Potatoes
- Green Capsicum
- Baby Cos Lettuce
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples, Rockmelons, Honeydew melons and Papaya are all nice.
- Seedless Watermelon is good too. Due to food safety regulations, we can only supply whole watermelons (sorry, no cut watermelon).
- Navel Oranges have started. Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are in season too.
- New Season Gala, Jazz, Pink Lady and Granny Smith Apples have started. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good.
- Packham and Beurre Bosc Pears are in season. Williams Pears have finished.
- Imperial Mandarins are in season.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit have started.
- Green and Red Seedless Grapes are still good.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are unavailable due to supply and quality issues. Passionfruit are good.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.