In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Chinese Cabbage, Baby Broccoli and English Spinach are not available.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices have eased.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Red Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Regular Tomatoes
- Hydro Lettuces
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons and Seedless Watermelon are all nice. Honeydew melons are available again too.
- Limes and Lemons are good and there are some nice Ruby Grapefruit available again too. Navel Oranges from USA are available. Valencia oranges are only available in 2nds (3kg Bag).
- New season Gala and Mi (Fuji / Gala cross) apples have started. Pink Lady and Granny Smith Apples are also still available. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good although prices are up.
- New season Williams Pears have started. Nashi Pears have also started.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are in season.
- Australian Kiwifruit have started.
- Plums are still nice but we have stopped Nectarines and Peaches as they are finishing and past their best.
- Strawberries are nice but we have stopped Blueberries due to quality issues.
- Passionfruit are available and nice.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey (500g only) are expected to be available. Egg prices are up though.