In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Butternut Pumpkin, Cauliflower and Sugar Snaps are expensive due to light supply.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Qld Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (dirty) or Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Red Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Regular and Cherry Tomatoes
- Baby Bok Choy
- Hydro Lettuces
- Wild Rocket, Baby Spinach and Salad Mix
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons and Honey Dew are nice. Seedless Watermelon is available too.
- Navel Oranges, Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are good. Mandarins have finished. We have switched to Valencia for our 2nds Oranges.
- Gala, Fuji, Jazz, Pink Lady, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are available and good. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- Packham Pears are still very good. Beurre Bosc and Nashi Pears have finished.
- We have sourced some nice USA Red Seedless Grapes.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are finishing. USA Kiwifruit are now available.
- Mangoes are in season and nice.
- Nectarines, Peaches, Cherries and Apricots have started. Nectarines are more abundant and the best value.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are in season and nice.
- Passionfruit is in-between seasons and not available.
- Try our Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Asquith, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Hornsby North, Hornsby Heights, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Mount Colah (up to Yirra Rd) Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.