In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Snow Peas and Baby Corn are not available.
- Corn, Cauliflower, Sugar Snaps and Zucchini are available but expensive.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are:
- Jap (Kent) Pumpkin
- Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Cabbage and Chinese Cabbage
- Brussels Sprouts
- Telegraph Cucumbers
- Button Mushrooms
- Regular Tomatoes
- Asian Vegetables
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Hydro Lettuces
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons, Honeydew Melons and Seedless Watermelon are good.
- Navel Oranges and Imperial Mandarins are in season. Limes, Lemons and Ruby Grapefruit are available too. Valencia Oranges have finished so we have switched our 3kg Bags of Oranges to Navels.
- New season Jazz, Pink Lady, Gala, Red Delicious and Granny Smith apples are available. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and cheap.
- Packham, Beurre Bosc and Nashi Pears are in season.
- Red Seedless Grapes are still nice. Green Grapes have finished.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold have started.
- Plums have finished.
- Blueberries are nice again but we have stopped Strawberries due to quality and supply issues.
- Passionfruit are available and nice.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available.