In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Shepard (shiny green skin) Avocadoes are in season.
- Corn is unavailable due to quality issues.
- Baby Cos Lettuce are available but all other Hydro Lettuces are unavailable due to supply issues.
- Herbs are in short supply.
- Most other Vegetable and Salad lines are good but supply is tight.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Jap and Qld Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (Dirty) Potatoes
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples, Rockmelons, Honeydew melons and Papaya are all nice.
- Seedless Watermelon is good too. Due to food safety regulations, we can only supply whole watermelons (sorry, no cut watermelon).
- Australian Navel Oranges have started. Valencia Oranges are available in 2nds only. Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are good.
- New Season Gala, Jazz, Pink Lady and Granny Smith Apples have started. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good.
- Packham and Beurre Bosc Pears are in season. Williams Pears have finished.
- Imperial Mandarins have started.
- Australian Kiwifruit are in season.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are nice.
- Plums are still nice but we have finished Peaches and Nectarines.
- Blueberries, Strawberries and Passionfruit are available but expensive.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.