In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Corn, Yellow Squash and Endives are unavailable due to supply issues.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Butternut Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Green Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumber
- Regular Tomatoes
- Asian Vegetables
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Hydro Lettuces
- Wild Rocket, Baby Spinach and Salad Mix
- Topless Gold Pineapples are in season very nice.
- Watermelons, Rockmelons and Honeydew melons are also nice. Honeydew are the best value melon.
- Red Papaya are in season and very good.
- Navel Oranges, Lemons, Limes, Ruby Grapefruit and Imperial Mandarins are all in season and at their best.
- Gala, Fuji, Jazz, Pink Lady, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all new season fruit. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- New Season Packham and Nashi Pears are available and very good.
- Green Grapes have finished but Red Grapes are still available and nice.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are in season and excellent.
- New season Strawberries have started and are nice. Blueberries are out of season and we have stopped them for now.
- Passionfruit are available and nice.
- Quinces have finished.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Asquith, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Hornsby North, Hornsby Heights, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Mount Colah (up to Yirra Rd) Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.