In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Australian Asparagus has started.
- Brussels Sprouts have finished.
- Eggplant, Sugar Snaps and Red & Yellow Capsicum are scarce and expensive.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are:
- QLD Pumpkin
- Chats (small white) and Brushed (Dirty) Potatoes
- Chinese Cabbage (Wombok)
- Green Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Asian Vegetables
- Silverbeet and English Spinach
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Red Papaya and Pineapples (topless) are nice.
- Rockmelons and Honeydew melons are nice again too.
- Watermelons are inconsistent so we have stopped them for now.
- Navel Oranges, Blood Oranges, Lemons, Ruby Grapefruit, Tangelos, and Afourer Mandarins are in season and very good. Limes are scarce and expensive. Imperial Mandarins have finished.
- Jazz, Pink Lady, Gala, Red Delicious and Granny Smith apples are all available and very good. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and cheap.
- Packham, Beurre Bosc and Nashi Pears are nice.
- USA Red Seedless Grapes are nice but we have stopped Green Grapes.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are in season and very good.
- Mangoes have started with some good early season Northern Territory fruit available.
- Strawberries are in season and at their best. Blueberries are nice too.
- Passionfruit are available and nice.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available.