In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Yellow Squash, Grape Tomatoes and Red Oak Lettuce are unavailable due to supply and quality issues.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good however some prices are up with the cooler weather slowing supply.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Butternut Pumpkin
- Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Green Capsicum
- Asian Vegetables
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Hydro Lettuces
- Wild Rocket, Baby Spinach and Salad Mix
- Pineapples are very nice and good value.
- Watermelons, Rockmelons and Honeydew melons are also nice. Honeydew are the best value.
- Red Papaya is available again and very good.
- Australian Navel Oranges have started. They are still a bit tangy but nice fruit. Valencia Oranges and USA Navel Oranges have finished.
- Lemons and Limes are in season and very good.
- New Season Ruby Grapefruit have started.
- Imperial Mandarins are in season and at their best.
- Gala, Fuji, Jazz, Pink Lady, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all new season fruit and excellent. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- New Season Packham and Nashi Pears are available and very good.
- Green Grapes have finished but Red Grapes are still available and nice.
- Australian Green Kiwifruit and NZ Kiwi Gold are in season.
- Plums have finished.
- Strawberries are unavailable due to supply and quality issues. Blueberries are out of season and we have stopped them for now.
- Passionfruit are good and relatively cheap.
- Quinces are in season.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Asquith, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Hornsby North, Hornsby Heights, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Mount Colah (up to Yirra Rd) Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.