In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Fennel, Iceberg Lettuce, Hydro Lettuces and Rocket are unavailable due to supply and quality issues.
- Most other Vegetable and Salad lines are good but supply is tight. Green vegetables, salad lines and herbs are very expensive.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (Dirty) Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Pineapples, Rockmelons, Honeydew melons and Papaya are all nice.
- Seedless Watermelon is good too. Due to food safety regulations, we can only supply whole watermelons (sorry, no cut watermelon).
- Navel Oranges have started. Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are in season too.
- Gala, Jazz, Pink Lady and Granny Smith Apples are all very good. Kanzi Apples are nice and have been added to our list. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good.
- Nashi Pears have started. Packham and Beurre Bosc Pears are in season too.
- Imperial Mandarins are nice. Fruit from the southern states has started.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold have started.
- Green and Red Seedless Grapes are still good.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are unavailable due to supply and quality issues. Passionfruit are good.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.