In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Avocados are scarce and expensive.
- Fennel is out of season and not available.
- Australian Asparagus has finished so we have switched to imported.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Chats (small white) and Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Sweet Potato
- Red and Green Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Asian Vegetables
- Hydro Lettuces
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons, Honeydew and Seedless Watermelon are all nice.
- Valencia Oranges and Limes are in season. Lemons are imported. Ruby Grapefruit are unavailable.
- New Season Gala Apples have started. Pink Lady and Granny Smith are still available. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- New season Williams Pears have started.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are in season.
- Italian Kiwifruit are available. Kiwi Gold have finished.
- KP Mangoes and Cherries are inconsistent so we have finished them for this season.
- Nectarines, Peaches, Apricots and Plums are all in season and nice.
- Blueberries are nice but no Strawberries due to issues with the heat.
- Passionfruit are good.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available.