In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Shepard (shiny green skin) Avocadoes are in season.
- Corn is unavailable due to quality issues.
- Baby Cos and Green Oak Lettuce are available again but Red Oak Lettuce are unavailable due to weather damage.
- Herbs are in short supply.
- Most other Vegetable and Salad lines are good but supply is tight.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Jap and Qld Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (Dirty) Potatoes
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples are nice and good value.
- Rockmelons, Honeydew melons and Papaya are also nice.
- Seedless Watermelon is good too. Due to food safety regulations, we can only supply whole watermelons (sorry, no cut watermelon).
- Australia Valencia Oranges and USA Navel Oranges are finishing. Australian Navel Oranges will start soon. Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are good.
- New Season Gala, Jazz and Granny Smith Apples have started. Pink Lady Apples are available too. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good.
- Packham and Beurre Bosc Pears are in season. Williams Pears have finished.
- Imperial Mandarins have started.
- Australian Kiwifruit are in season.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are nice.
- Plums are still nice but we have finished Peaches and Nectarines.
- Blueberries, Strawberries and Passionfruit are available but expensive.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.