In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Potatoes and Corn are expensive due to light supply.
- Australian Asparagus is in season and nice.
- We have added Mini Lebanese Cucumbers (250g punnet) to our Product List.
- Red Oak Lettuce are unavailable due to quality issues.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Butternut Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Green Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumber
- Regular Tomatoes
- Asian Vegetables
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Salad Mixes and Hydro Lettuce
- Pineapples (Topless) and Papaya are very nice.
- Rockmelons, Honeydew and Watermelon are also good.
- Navel Oranges, Blood Oranges, Ruby Grapefruit and Lemons are all in season and nice. Limes are less abundant and prices have tightened.
- Pink Lady, Gala, Red Delicious, Fuji, Jazz and Granny Smith apples are still very good. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good but prices are firmer.
- Packham, Beurre Bosc and Nashi Pears are nice.
- Imperial Mandarins and Tangelos have finished. Afourer Mandarins are still available and very good.
- USA Grapes are available with Menindee Green Grapes the best at the moment.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are in season and excellent.
- Mangoes are in season and good value. We will have discounted trays of Mangoes available throughout the season.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are still nice but prices are up.
- Passionfruit are smaller at the moment but very nice.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9 pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.