In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Chinese Cabbage, Yellow Squash, Baby Corn and English Spinach are not available.
- Brussels Sprouts have started.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are steady.
The best value vegetable and salad items are:
- Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Red and Green Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Regular Tomatoes
- Hydro Lettuces
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons, Honeydew Melons and Seedless Watermelon are all nice.
- Imperial Mandarins are in season and good. Limes and Lemons are good and there are some nice Ruby Grapefruit available too. Valencia oranges are only available in 2nds (individually and 3kg bags). Navel Oranges from USA are available.
- New season Gala, Red Delicious, Jazz and Mi (Fuji / Gala cross) apples are available. Pink Lady and Granny Smith Apples are also still available. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and prices are easing.
- New season Packham and Beurre Bosc Pears have started. Nashi Pears have also started. Williams Pears have finished.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are in season.
- Australian Kiwifruit have started.
- Plums are still nice but Nectarines and Peaches have finished.
- Strawberries are nice but we have stopped Blueberries due to quality issues.
- Passionfruit are available and nice.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available. Egg prices are up though.