In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Yellow Squash is unavailable.
- Corn is available again but expensive due to light supply.
- Celery is also expensive due to light supply.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Jap Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Chats (small white) and Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Green Capsicum
- Regular Tomatoes
- Baby Bok Choy
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Hydro Lettuces
- Wild Rocket, Baby Spinach and Salad Mix
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons and Honey Dew are nice. Pineapples and Rockmelons are the best value.
- Watermelons are struggling with the cold so we have stopped them for now.
- Navel Oranges, Blood Oranges, Lemons, Limes, Ruby Grapefruit, Tangelos and Imperial Mandarins are all in season and at their best.
- Gala, Fuji, Jazz, Pink Lady, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all available and very good. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good but prices are up.
- Packham, Beurre Bosc and Nashi Pears are available and nice.
- Australian Grapes have finished so we have started some USA Red Seedless Grapes.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are in season and excellent.
- Queensland Strawberries are at their best. Blueberries are nice again and back on our list.
- Passionfruit are good and reasonably priced.
- Free Range Eggs are more expensive due to light supply.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Asquith, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Hornsby North, Hornsby Heights, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Mount Colah (up to Yirra Rd) Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.