In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Corn, Snow Peas and Yellow Squash are available again.
- Sugar Snaps and Baby Corn are not available.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are:
- Jap (Kent) Pumpkin
- Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Chinese Cabbage
- Brussels Sprouts
- Telegraph Cucumbers
- Regular Tomatoes
- Baby Bok Choy and Choy Sum
- Hydro Lettuces
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons, Honeydew Melons and Seedless Watermelon are good.
- Australian Navel Oranges and Imperial Mandarins are in season. Limes, Lemons and Ruby Grapefruit are available too. Valencia oranges (2nds) are still available in 3kg bags.
- New season Jazz, Pink Lady, Gala, Red Delicious and Granny Smith apples are available. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and quite cheap.
- New season Packham and Beurre Bosc Pears have started. Nashi Pears are also in season. Williams Pears have finished.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are still nice.
- Australian Green Kiwifruit and New Zealand Kiwi Gold have started.
- Plums have finished.
- Blueberries are nice again but we have stopped Strawberries due to quality and supply issues.
- Passionfruit are available too.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available.