In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Chinese Cabbage, Asparagus, Yellow Squash, Fennel and English Spinach are not available.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good but prices are up due to light supply.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (dirty) or Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Snow Peas
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Regular Tomatoes
- Wild Rocket, Baby Spinach and Salad Mix
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons and Seedless Watermelon are all nice. Honey Dew are not available.
- Valencia Oranges, Ruby Grapefruit, Limes and Lemons are good. Navel Oranges from USA are also available.
- New season Gala apples have started. Pink Lady, Fuji and Granny Smith Apples are also still available. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- New season Williams Pears have started.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless are in season.
- Italian Kiwifruit are now available. Kiwi Gold have finished.
- KP Mangoes and Apricots have finished.
- Cherries, Nectarines, Peaches and Plums are all nice.
- Blueberries are nice but no Strawberries due to issues with the weather.
- Passionfruit are available and nice.
- Try our Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Asquith, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Hornsby North, Hornsby Heights, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Mount Colah (up to Yirra Rd) Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.