In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Pumpkin, Cauliflower, Broccoli and Snow Peas are expensive due to light supply.
- Sugar Snaps are unavailable.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Qld Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (dirty) or Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Red Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Regular Tomatoes
- Baby Bok Choy
- Hydro Lettuces
- Wild Rocket, Baby Spinach and Salad Mix
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons and Honey Dew are nice. Seedless Watermelon is available too.
- Valencia Oranges, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are good. Lemons are still available but expensive. Navel Oranges and Mandarins have finished.
- Gala, Fuji, Jazz, Pink Lady, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are available and good. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- Packham Pears are still very good. Beurre Bosc and Nashi Pears have finished.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes have started.
- USA Kiwifruit are now available. Kiwi Gold have finished.
- Mangoes, Nectarines, Peaches, Cherries and Apricots are all in season and nice.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are also nice. Blueberries are holding the best.
- Passionfruit are available again.
- Try our Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9pm on Monday for delivery to Beecroft, Berowra, Berowra Heights, Hornsby (South), Mount Colah (north of Yirra Rd), Mount Kuring-gai, Normanhurst, North Turramurra, North Wahroonga, Pennant Hills, Pymble (East side), South Turramurra, St Ives, St Ives Chase, Thornleigh, Turramurra, Wahroonga, Warrawee and Westleigh on Tuesday afternoon or evening.