In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Cauliflower and Baby Spinach are unavailable due to weather and quality issues.
- Most other Vegetable and Salad lines are good but supply is tight.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Brushed (Dirty) Potatoes
- Sweet Potato
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Regular Tomatoes
- Asian Vegies
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Salad Mix
- Rockmelons, Honeydew melons, Pineapples and Papaya are all nice.
- Seedless Watermelon is good too. Due to food safety regulations, we can only supply whole watermelons (sorry, no cut watermelon).
- Valencia Oranges and Limes are in season. Lemons and Ruby Grapefruit have tightened.
- Pink Lady, Gala, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are still good. New season Gala Apples will start soon. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham Pears are still available. New season Williams pears will start soon.
- Bananas are good.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit have finished.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are in season.
- Apricots, Nectarines, Peaches and Plums are also in season.
- Strawberries are unavailable due to weather and quality issues. Blueberries are good.
- Passionfruit are also good.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.