In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Capsicum are scarce and expensive.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are:
- Chats (small white) and Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Cabbage and Chinese Cabbage
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Button Mushrooms
- Regular and Cherry Tomatoes
- Asian Vegetables
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons, Honeydew and Seedless Watermelon are all nice.
- Valencia Oranges are in season. Ruby Grapefruit, Lemons and Limes are also available. Afourer Mandarins and Navel Oranges have finished.
- Jazz, Pink Lady, Gala, Red Delicious and Granny Smith apples are available and good. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- Packham Pears are still very good. Beurre Bosc and Nashi Pears have finished.
- Australian Grapes have started.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are still good.
- KP Mangoes are in-between regions and supply is light.
- Nectarines, Peaches, Apricots and Cherries have started. Nectarines are more abundant and the best value.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are nice.
- Passionfruit are available again.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available.