In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Chinese Cabbage, Savoy Cabbage, Grape Tomatoes and Red Oak Lettuce are unavailable due to quality issues.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Butternut Pumpkin
- Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Snow Peas
- Green Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Regular and Roma Tomatoes
- Wild Rocket, Baby Spinach and Salad Mix
- Pineapples and Papaya are very nice.
- Watermelons, Rockmelons and Honeydew melons are also nice.
- Australian Navel Oranges have started but are still a bit tangy. Valencia Oranges are still available in 3kg bags (2nds). USA Navel Oranges are also still available.
- Lemons and Limes are in season and very good.
- New Season Ruby Grapefruit have started.
- Imperial Mandarins are in season and at their best.
- Gala, Fuji, Jazz, Pink Lady, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all new season fruit and excellent. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- New Season Packham and Nashi Pears are available and very good.
- Green Grapes have finished but Red Grapes are still available and nice.
- Australian Green Kiwifruit and NZ Kiwi Gold are in season.
- Plums have finished.
- Strawberries are nice but expensive. Blueberries are out of season and we have stopped them for now.
- Passionfruit are good but prices are on the way up again.
- Quinces are in season.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9 pm on Monday for delivery to Beecroft, Berowra, Berowra Heights, Hornsby (South), Mount Colah (north of Yirra Rd), Mount Kuring-gai, Normanhurst, North Turramurra, North Wahroonga, Pennant Hills, Pymble (East side), South Turramurra, St Ives, St Ives Chase, Thornleigh, Turramurra, Wahroonga, Warrawee and Westleigh on Tuesday afternoon or evening.