In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Shepard Avocados and Fennel are in season.
- Brussels Sprouts have started and Baby Broccoli (Broccolini) is available again.
- Asian Vegetables, Herbs and Hydro Lettuce are in short supply.
- Australian Asparagus has finished so we have switched to imported.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Sweet Potato
- Chats (small white) and Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Green and Red Capsicum
- Regular Tomatoes
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples, Rockmelons, Honeydew and Seedless Watermelon are all nice.
- Red Papaya is unavailable due to supply and quality issues.
- Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are in season. Australian Valencia Oranges have finished so we have switched to imported.
- New Season Gala and Granny Smith Apples have started. Pink Lady are still available and good. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- New season Packham and Beurre Bosc Pears have started. Quinces are available too.
- We have finished Figs due to the weather.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are in season.
- Australian Kiwifruit have started.
- Plums are still nice but we have finished Peaches and Nectarines.
- Blueberries, Strawberries and Passionfruit are available but expensive.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available.