In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Yellow Squash and Endives are unavailable.
- Corn is expensive due to light supply.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Butternut Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Green Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumber
- Regular Tomatoes
- Asian Vegetables
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Hydro Lettuces
- Wild Rocket, Baby Spinach and Salad Mix
- Topless Gold Pineapples are in season very nice.
- Watermelons, Rockmelons and Honeydew melons are also nice. Honeydew are the best value melon.
- Red Papaya are in season and very good.
- Navel Oranges, Lemons, Limes, Ruby Grapefruit and Imperial Mandarins are all in season and at their best.
- Gala, Fuji, Jazz, Pink Lady, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all new season fruit. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- New Season Packham and Nashi Pears are available and very good.
- Green Grapes have finished but Red Grapes are still available and nice.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are in season and excellent.
- New season Strawberries have started and are nice. Blueberries are out of season and we have stopped them for now.
- Passionfruit are available and nice.
- Quinces have finished.
- Free Range Eggs are more expensive due to light supply.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9 pm on Monday for delivery to Beecroft, Berowra, Berowra Heights, Hornsby (South), Mount Colah (north of Yirra Rd), Mount Kuring-gai, Normanhurst, North Turramurra, North Wahroonga, Pennant Hills, Pymble (East side), South Turramurra, St Ives, St Ives Chase, Thornleigh, Turramurra, Wahroonga, Warrawee and Westleigh on Tuesday afternoon or evening.