In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Brussels Sprouts have finished.
- Loose Corn is available again.
- Baby Broccoli (Broccolini) and Rocket are unavailable due to weather damage.
- Pumpkin, Capsicums, Regular and Roma Tomatoes and most Green Vegetables are in short supply.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Sweet Potato
- Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Truss and Cherry Tomatoes
- Salad Mix
- Pineapples, Rockmelons, Honeydew and Papaya are good.
- Seedless Watermelon is nice too. Due to food safety regulations, we can only supply whole watermelons (sorry, no cut watermelon).
- Navel Oranges, Blood Oranges, Afourer Mandarins, Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are good. Imperial Mandarins and Tangelos have finished.
- Pink Lady, Gala, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all very good. Jazz Apples have finished. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham Pears are nice. Nashi Pears and Beurre Bosc have finished.
- Bananas are good with improved supply.
- New Zealand Green Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are very good.
- Mangoes are in season and nice.
- Australian Menindee Grapes have started.
- Nectarines, Peaches and Apricots have started too.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are nice.
- Passionfruit are available again.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available. Eggs prices are up again.