In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Chinese Cabbage, Asparagus, Baby Broccoli, Fennel and English Spinach are not available.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good but prices are up due to light supply.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (dirty) or Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Snow Peas and Sugar Snaps
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Regular Tomatoes
- Baby Bok Choy
- Wild Rocket, Baby Spinach and Salad Mix
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons, Honey Dew and Seedless Watermelon are all nice.
- Valencia Oranges, Limes and Lemons are good. Limes are cheap. Navel Oranges and Ruby Grapefruit from USA are also available.
- Pink Lady, Fuji and Granny Smith Apples are still available. New season Gala apples will start soon. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- New season Clapp Pears have started. They will ripen quickly.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless are in season.
- Italian Kiwifruit are now available. Kiwi Gold have finished.
- Cherries, Mangoes, Nectarines, Peaches and Plums are all nice.
- Blueberries are also nice but no Strawberries due to issues with the heat.
- Passionfruit are available and nice.
- Try our Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9pm on Monday for delivery to Beecroft, Berowra, Berowra Heights, Hornsby (South), Mount Colah (north of Yirra Rd), Mount Kuring-gai, Normanhurst, North Turramurra, North Wahroonga, Pennant Hills, Pymble (East side), South Turramurra, St Ives, St Ives Chase, Thornleigh, Turramurra, Wahroonga, Warrawee and Westleigh on Tuesday afternoon or evening.