In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Corn, Roma Tomatoes and Oak Lettuces are unavailable.
- Iceberg and Baby Cos Lettuce, Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket are available again.
- Most other Vegetable and Salad lines are good but supply is tight. Green vegetables, salad lines and herbs are very expensive.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Qld Grey Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (Dirty) Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Baby Spinach and Salad Mix
- Pineapples, Rockmelons, Honeydew melons and Papaya are all nice.
- Seedless Watermelon is good too. Due to food safety regulations, we can only supply whole watermelons (sorry, no cut watermelon).
- Navel Oranges are in season. Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are good too.
- Gala, Jazz, Pink Lady and Granny Smith Apples are all very good. Kanzi Apples are nice and have been added to our list. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good but supply has tightened
- Nashi Pears have started. Packham and Beurre Bosc Pears are in season too.
- Imperial Mandarins are nice. Afourer Mandarins will start soon.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are in season.
- Australian Grapes have finished.
- Queensland Strawberries are starting but Blueberries are out of season.
- Passionfruit are good.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.