In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Shepard Avocados and Fennel are in season.
- Brussels Sprouts have started.
- Cauliflower and Broccoli are scarce and Baby Broccoli (Broccolini) is unavailable.
- Australian Asparagus has finished so we have switched to imported.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Sweet Potato
- Chats (small white) and Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Green and Red Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Asian Vegetables
- Hydro Lettuces
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples, Rockmelons, Honeydew and Seedless Watermelon are all nice.
- Red Papaya is unavailable due to supply and quality issues.
- Valencia Oranges, Lemons and Limes are in season. Ruby Grapefruit have started again too.
- New Season Gala Apples have started. Pink Lady and Granny Smith are still available. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- New season Packham and Beurre Bosc Pears have started.
- We have finished Figs due to the weather.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are in season.
- Italian Kiwifruit are available. Kiwi Gold have finished.
- Plums are still nice but we have finished Peaches and Nectarines.
- Blueberries, Strawberries and Passionfruit are available but expensive.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available.