In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Australian Asparagus has started.
- Brussels Sprouts have finished.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are:
- Chats (small white) and Brushed (Dirty) Potatoes
- Green Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Button Mushrooms
- Regular Tomatoes
- Asian Vegetables
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Red Papaya and Pineapples (topless) are nice.
- Rockmelons and Honeydew melons are nice too.
- Seedless Watermelon is available again.
- Navel Oranges, Lemons, Limes, Ruby Grapefruit and Afourer Mandarins are very good. Blood Oranges, Imperial Mandarins and Tangelos have finished.
- Jazz, Pink Lady, Gala, Red Delicious and Granny Smith apples are available and good. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- Packham Pears are still very good. Beurre Bosc and Nashi Pears have finished.
- USA Red Seedless Grapes are nice but we have stopped Green Grapes.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are in season and very good.
- Mangoes have started with some nice early season Northern Territory fruit available.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are nice.
- Passionfruit are scarce and expensive.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available.