In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Oak Lettuces and Rocket are unavailable due to supply and quality issues. Iceberg and Baby Cos Lettuce are available again.
- Most other Vegetable and Salad lines are good but supply is tight. Green vegetables, salad lines and herbs are very expensive.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (Dirty) Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Baby Spinach and Salad Mix
- Pineapples, Rockmelons, Honeydew melons and Papaya are all nice.
- Seedless Watermelon is good too. Due to food safety regulations, we can only supply whole watermelons (sorry, no cut watermelon).
- Navel Oranges are in season. Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are good too.
- Gala, Jazz, Pink Lady and Granny Smith Apples are all very good. Kanzi Apples are nice and have been added to our list. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good.
- Nashi Pears have started. Packham and Beurre Bosc Pears are in season too.
- Imperial Mandarins are nice.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are in season.
- Red Seedless Grapes are still good. Green Grapes have finished.
- Queensland Strawberries are starting but Blueberries are out of season.
- Passionfruit are good.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.