In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Eggplant, Snow Peas, Capsicum and Tomatoes are scarce and expensive.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Brushed (dirty) and Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples, Rockmelons and Honeydew are good but supply has tightened.
- Watermelon and Red Papaya are out of season and not available.
- Australian Navel Oranges and Imperial Mandarins are in season. Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are available too.
- Pink Lady, Jazz, Gala, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are in season. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham, Beurre Bosc and Nashi Pears are also in season. Quinces are available too.
- Bananas are good but in small supply.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are still available. Red Grapes are the best.
- Australian Kiwifruit are in season.
- Strawberries are available but we have stopped Blueberries due to quality issues.
- Passionfruit are available and good.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available. Eggs are abundant and cheap.