In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Chinese Cabbage, Baby Broccoli, Yellow Squash and English Spinach are not available.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good but prices are up due to light supply.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Regular and Cherry Tomatoes
- Hydro Lettuces
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons and Seedless Watermelon are all nice. Honeydew melons are unavailable.
- Valencia Oranges, Limes and Lemons are good. Navel Oranges from USA are also available. Ruby Grapefruit are unavailable.
- New season Gala and Mi (Fuji / Gala cross) apples have started. Pink Lady and Granny Smith Apples are also still available. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good although prices are up.
- New season Williams Pears have started. Nashi Pears have also started.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are in season.
- Italian Kiwifruit have finished. Australian Kiwifruit will start soon.
- Plums are still nice but we have stopped Nectarines and Peaches as they are finishing and past their best.
- Strawberries are nice but we have stopped Blueberries due to quality issues.
- Passionfruit are available and nice.
- Try our Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9pm on Monday for delivery to Beecroft, Berowra, Berowra Heights, Hornsby (South), Mount Colah (north of Yirra Rd), Mount Kuring-gai, Normanhurst, North Turramurra, North Wahroonga, Pennant Hills, Pymble (East side), South Turramurra, St Ives, St Ives Chase, Thornleigh, Turramurra, Wahroonga, Warrawee and Westleigh on Tuesday afternoon or evening.