In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Asparagus and Broad Beans are in season.
- Brussels Sprouts have finished.
- Loose Corn is unavailable.
- Pumpkin, Capsicums, Regular and Roma Tomatoes and most Green Vegetables are in short supply.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Sweet Potato
- Chats (small white) and Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Truss and Cherry Tomatoes
- Baby Bok Choy and Choy Sum
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples, Rockmelons, Honeydew and Papaya are good.
- Seedless Watermelon is nice too. Due to food safety regulations, we can only supply whole watermelons (sorry, no cut watermelon).
- Navel Oranges, Blood Oranges, Afourer Mandarins, Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are good. Imperial Mandarins and Tangelos have finished.
- Pink Lady, Gala, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all very good. Jazz Apples have finished. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham Pears are nice. Nashi Pears and Beurre Bosc have finished.
- Bananas are good with improved supply.
- Australian Grapes are not available. We have USA Green Grapes instead.
- New Zealand Green Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are very good.
- Mangoes have started with some nice early season fruit available.
- Nectarines and Peaches are also starting.
- Strawberries prices are up with the peak season ending. Blueberries are nice and reasonably priced.
- Passionfruit are in between crops and not available.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available. Eggs are abundant and cheap.