In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Chinese Cabbage, Yellow Squash and English Spinach are not available.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are easing.
The best value vegetable and salad items are:
- Brushed (dirty) Potatoes
- Red and Green Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Regular Tomatoes
- Hydro Lettuces
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons, Honeydew Melons and Seedless Watermelon are all nice.
- Limes and Lemons are good and there are some nice Ruby Grapefruit available too. Valencia oranges are only available in 2nds (individually and 3kg bags). Navel Oranges from USA are available. Mandarins have appeared in the Market but the quality is not good yet.
- New season Gala, Red Delicious, Jazz and Mi (Fuji / Gala cross) apples have started. Pink Lady and Granny Smith Apples are also still available. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and prices are easing.
- New season Packham and Beurre Bosc Pears have started. Nashi Pears have also started. Williams Pears have finished.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are in season.
- Australian Kiwifruit have started.
- Plums are still nice but Nectarines and Peaches have finished.
- Strawberries are nice but we have stopped Blueberries due to quality issues.
- Passionfruit are available and nice.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available. Egg prices are up though.