In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Chinese Cabbage, Yellow Squash, English Spinach and Baby Spinach are not available.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good but prices are up due to light supply.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Red and Green Capsicum
- Regular Tomatoes
- Hydro Lettuces
- Salad Mix and Rocket
- Pineapples, Red Papaya, Rockmelons, Honey Dew melons and Seedless Watermelon are all nice.
- Valencia Oranges, Limes and Lemons are good. Navel Oranges and Ruby Grapefruit from USA are also available.
- New season Gala and Mi (Fuji / Gala cross) apples have started. Pink Lady and Granny Smith Apples are also still available. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good and reasonably priced.
- New season Williams Pears have started. Nashi Pears have also started.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are in season.
- Italian Kiwifruit are still available. Kiwi Gold have finished.
- KP Mangoes, Apricots and Cherries have finished.
- Nectarines, Peaches and Plums are nice.
- Blueberries are nice but no Strawberries due to issues with the weather.
- Passionfruit are available and nice.
- Try our Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9pm on Monday for delivery to Beecroft, Berowra, Berowra Heights, Hornsby (South), Mount Colah (north of Yirra Rd), Mount Kuring-gai, Normanhurst, North Turramurra, North Wahroonga, Pennant Hills, Pymble (East side), South Turramurra, St Ives, St Ives Chase, Thornleigh, Turramurra, Wahroonga, Warrawee and Westleigh on Tuesday afternoon or evening.