In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Potatoes and Corn are expensive due to light supply.
- Australian Asparagus is in season and nice.
- We have added Mini Lebanese Cucumbers (250g punnet) to our Product List.
- Red Oak Lettuce are unavailable due to quality issues.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Butternut Pumpkin
- Brushed Potatoes
- Green Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumber
- Regular Tomatoes
- Asian Vegetables
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Salad Mixes and Hydro Lettuce
- Pineapples (Topless) and Papaya are very nice.
- Rockmelons, Honeydew and Watermelon are also good.
- Navel Oranges, Blood Oranges, Ruby Grapefruit and Lemons are nice. Limes are less abundant and prices have tightened.
- Pink Lady, Gala, Red Delicious, Fuji, Jazz and Granny Smith apples are still very good. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Bananas are good but prices are firmer.
- Packham, Beurre Bosc and Nashi Pears are nice.
- Imperial Mandarins and Tangelos have finished. Afourer Mandarins are still available and very good.
- USA Grapes are available with Menindee Green Grapes the best at the moment.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are in season and excellent.
- Mangoes are in season and nice. We will have discounted trays of Mangoes available throughout the season.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are also very good.
- Passionfruit are not available at the moment.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 9 pm on Monday for delivery to Asquith, Beecroft, Berowra, Berowra Heights, Hornsby, Hornsby Heights, Mount Colah, Mount Kuring-gai, Normanhurst, North Turramurra, North Wahroonga, Pennant Hills, Pymble (East side), South Turramurra, St Ives, St Ives Chase, Thornleigh, Turramurra, Wahroonga, Warrawee and Westleigh on Tuesday afternoon or evening.