In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Brussels Sprouts have finished.
- Pumpkin, Capsicums and most Green Vegetables are in short supply.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Brushed (Dirty) Potatoes
- Salad Mix and Baby Spinach
- Pineapples, Rockmelons, Honeydew and Papaya are good.
- Seedless Watermelon is nice too. Due to food safety regulations, we can only supply whole watermelons (sorry, no cut watermelon).
- Valencia Oranges have started. Lemons and Ruby Grapefruit have tightened up. Navel Oranges, Blood Oranges, Mandarins and Tangelos have finished.
- Pink Lady, Gala, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all very good. Jazz Apples have finished. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham Pears are nice. Nashi Pears and Beurre Bosc have finished.
- Bananas are good with improved supply.
- New Zealand Green Kiwifruit and Kiwi Gold are very good.
- Mangoes are in season and nice.
- Australian Menindee Grapes have started.
- Apricots, Cherries, Lychees, Nectarines and Peaches have started too.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are nice.
- Passionfruit are available again.
- Free-Range Eggs, Medjool Dates and Honey are available. Eggs prices are up again.