In Vegetable and Salad lines:
- Shepard (shiny green skin) Avocadoes are in season.
- Hydro Lettuces, Kale and Asian Vegetables are unavailable due to weather damage.
- Herbs are in short supply.
- Most other Vegetable and Salad lines are good but supply is tight.
The best seasonal vegetable and salad items are:
- Jap and Qld Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (Dirty) Potatoes
- Snow Peas
- Green Capsicum
- Regular Tomatoes
- Salad Mix, Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Pineapples are nice and good value.
- Rockmelons, Honeydew melons, and Papaya are also nice.
- Seedless Watermelon is good too. Due to food safety regulations, we can only supply whole watermelons (sorry, no cut watermelon).
- Valencia Oranges are available in 2nds only (rough skin but good). Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are good. USA Navel Oranges are available too.
- Pink Lady and Granny Smith Apples are still good. New season Gala Apples have started. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Williams Pears are in season. Packham Pears will start again soon.
- Bananas are good.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit have finished.
- Australian Green and Red Seedless Grapes are in season.
- Yellow Nectarines and Yellow Peaches are still available but the white fruit has finished. Plums are in season.
- Strawberries are unavailable due to weather and quality issues. Blueberries are good.
- Passionfruit are also good.
- Try our Medjool Dates, Honey and Free Range Eggs.