In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Sugar Snaps are unavailable and Broccoli is scarce.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Brushed Potatoes
- Red Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Regular and Cherry Tomatoes
- Asian Vegetables
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Salad Mixes and Hydro Lettuces
- Pink Lady, Gala, Red Delicious, Fuji and Granny Smith Apples are all available and good. We have finished up NZ Jazz apples. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham Pears are still very good. Nashi and Buerre Bosc Pears have finished.
- Navel Oranges are still nice. Ruby Grapefruit are also very good. Tangelos, Mandarins and Blood Oranges have finished.
- Lemons and Limes are good. Limes are the best value.
- Bananas are good and prices are steady.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit have finished and Italian Kiwifruit have started.
- Mangoes are in season and very good. We will have discounted trays of Mangoes available throughout the season.
- Peaches and Nectarines are gaining momentum. There is also some nice Apricots available. We will have discounted trays of Peaches and Nectarines available throughout the season.
- Good Cherries are scarce due to the widespread rain.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are good but prices are firm.
- USA Grapes are finishing and prices are up. Australian grapes are starting but still too sour.
- Pineapples and Papaya are very good.
- Rockmelons and Watermelons are nice.
- Passionfruit are available again and nice.
- New season Dates are now available.
- Our local Hornsby Heights Honey supplier has run out for now so we have returned to sourcing Yellow Box Honey through the Markets.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 8:30 pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.