In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Chinese Cabbage and Sugar Snaps are unavailable and Broccoli is scarce.
- Most other vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are reasonable.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Jap Pumpkin
- Brushed Potatoes
- Snow Peas
- Green Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Asian Vegetables
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Salad Mixes and Hydro Lettuces
- Pink Lady, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all available and good. Gala, Fuji and Jazz Apples have finished. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham Pears are still very good.
- Navel Oranges have finished and Valencia Oranges have started. USA Navels will start soon.
- Lemons, Limes and Ruby Grapefruit are all very good.
- Bananas are good and prices are steady.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit have finished and Italian Kiwifruit have started.
- Mangoes are in season and very good. We will have discounted trays of Mangoes throughout the season.
- Peaches and Nectarines are in season. There are also some nice Apricots available. We will have discounted trays of Peaches and Nectarines throughout the season.
- There are some nice Cherries available again which we can do in small quantities or 2kg Boxes.
- We have Lychees available for Christmas.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are good but prices are firm.
- Australian grapes have started and are nice.
- Pineapples and Papaya are very good.
- Rockmelons and Watermelons are nice.
- Passionfruit are available again and nice.
- New season Dates are now available.
- Our local Hornsby Heights Honey supplier has run out for now so we have returned to sourcing Yellow Box Honey through the Markets.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 8:30 pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.