In Vegetable and Salad lines;
- Asparagus and Cucumbers are now in season.
- Most vegetable and salad lines are good and prices are generally starting to ease again.
The best value vegetable and salad items are;
- Brushed Potatoes
- Red Capsicum
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Regular and Cherry Tomatoes
- Asian Vegetables
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Salad Mixes and Hydro Lettuces
- Pink Lady, Gala, Red Delicious, Fuji and Granny Smith Apples are all available and good. NZ Jazz are also available. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham Pears are still very good. Nashi and Buerre Bosc Pears have finished.
- Navel Oranges are still nice. Blood Oranges and Ruby Grapefruit are also very good.
- Tangelos and Mandarins have finished.
- Lemons and Limes are good. Limes are the best value.
- Bananas are good and prices are steady.
- New Zealand Kiwifruit has finished and Italian Kiwifruit has started.
- Mangoes are in season and very good. We will have discounted trays of Mangoes available throughout the season.
- Peaches, Nectarines and Cherries are gaining momentum. We will have discounted trays of Peaches and Nectarines and boxes of Cherries available throughout the season.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are excellent.
- USA Grapes are finishing and prices are up. Australian grapes are starting but still too sour.
- Pineapples and Papaya are very good.
- Rockmelons, Honeydew and Watermelons are nice.
- Passionfruit are available again and nice.
- New season Dates are now available.
- Our local Hornsby Heights Honey supplier has run out for now so we have returned to sourcing Yellow Box Honey through the Markets.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 8:30 pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.