The best value vegies are:
- QLD Blue Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (still dirty) Potatoes
- Green Capsicum
- Regular Tomatoes
- Asian Vegetables
- Hydro Lettuces and Salad Mixes
Asparagus is in season and excellent.
Cauliflower, Egg Plant, Beans and Celery are all scarce and more expensive at the moment.
Broccolini is unavailable.
Brussels Sprouts and Broad Beans have finished for this season.
- Pink Lady, Gala, Fuji, Sundowner, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all available and good. Sundowner & Red Delicious are the best value. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham Pears and Beurre Bosc are still available but will finish soon. Nashi Pears have finished for this season.
- Australian Valencia Oranges have started and are very good. We will also continue with Navel Oranges for now. Blood Oranges have finished for this season.
- Mandarins have also finished for this season.
- Limes are scarce and expensive. Lemons are a bit cheaper this week.
- Bananas are very good and cheap at the moment.
- We will have some nice early season Mangoes, Peaches and Nectarines.
- New Zealand Green Kiwi Fruit is finishing up with only small fruit available. Gold Kiwi Fruit have finished for this season.
- Strawberries & Blueberries are both very good.
- The Red Seedless Grapes from USA are still available and good. Australian Grapes usually start in late November or early December.
- Seedless Watermelon, Rockmelon and Honey Dew Melons are all good.
- Topless Pineapples are available & very good.
- Red Papaya is nice and good value.
- Passionfruit are available again and nice.
- Try our Free Range Eggs, Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 8:30 pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.