The best value vegies are:
- JAP and QLD Blue Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (still dirty) or Red (Ruby Lou) Potatoes
- Cauliflower & Broccoli
- Brussels Sprouts
- Red Capsicum
- Regular or Cherry Tomatoes
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Hydro Lettuces and Salad Mixes
Corn is still scarce & more expensive at the moment.
- Pink Lady, Fuji, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all available and good. Gala Apples will finish up soon. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham Pears, Beurre Bosc & Nashi Pears are all available & good.
- Australian Navel Oranges are in season and really nice. Blood Oranges have also started and are very good.
- Afourer Mandarins have started and are very nice. They are easy to peel, just slightly tangy, very juicy and have not many seeds. Imperial Mandarins & Tangelos have finished for this season.
- Lemons are good and reasonably priced. Limes are scarce and expensive.
- Mangoes have appeared in the Market but we’ll wait until the quality and price improves before starting them.
- Bananas are very good but prices are up slightly.
- New Zealand Green Kiwi Fruit and Kiwi Gold are in season and are very nice.
- QLD Strawberries are in season & excellent. Blueberries are out of season so we have stopped them for now.
- Quinces are finishing up.
- We have stopped USA Grapes for now due to quality & supply issues.
- Seedless Watermelon, Rockmelon and Honey Dew Melons are all quite good.
- Topless Pineapples are available & very good.
- Red Papaya is nice and reasonably priced.
- Passionfruit are less abundant & more expensive.
- Try our Free Range Eggs, Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 8:30 pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.