The best value vegies are:
- JAP and QLD Blue Pumpkin
- Sweet Potato
- Brushed (still dirty) and Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Cauliflower & Broccoli
- Brussels Sprouts
- Red and Green Capsicum
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Asian Vegetables
- Hydro Lettuces and Salad Mixes
Beans & Corn are scarce & expensive at the moment.
- Pink Lady, Gala, Fuji, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all available and good. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham Pears, Beurre Bosc & Nashi Pears are also available & good.
- Australian Navel Oranges, Mandarins and Tangelos are all in season and at their best. Blood Oranges have also started
- Lemons are good and reasonably priced. Limes are a bit scarce and more expensive.
- Bananas are very good and cheaper at the moment.
- New Zealand Green Kiwi Fruit and Kiwi Gold are in season and are very nice.
- QLD Strawberries have started with some nice fruit available. Blueberries are out of season so we have stopped then for now.
- Quinces are in season and good this year.
- Australian Grapes have finished until next season.
- Seedless Watermelon, Rockmelon and Honey Dew Melons are all quite good. Rockmelon is the best value.
- Topless Pineapples are back on this week and nice.
- Red Papaya is smaller but very good.
- Passionfruit are less abundant & more expensive this week.
- Try our Free Range Eggs, Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 8:30 pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.