The best value vegies are:
- JAP and QLD Blue Pumpkin
- Brushed (still dirty) and Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Brussels Sprouts
- Red and Green Capsicum
- Silverbeet Spinach
- Asian Vegetables
- All Lettuces and Salad Mixes
- Pink Lady, Gala, Fuji, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all available and good. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham Pears, Beurre Bosc & Nashi Pears are also available & good.
- Australian Navel Oranges, Mandarins and Tangelos are all in season and at their best.
- Lemons and Limes are good and reasonably priced.
- Bananas are very good and cheaper again this week.
- New Zealand Green Kiwi Fruit and Kiwi Gold are in season and are very nice.
- QLD Strawberries have started with some nice fruit available. Blueberries are out of season and unavailable for now.
- Quinces are in season and good this year.
- Australian Red Seedless Grapes are still available and good.
- Rockmelon and Honey Dew Melons are both quite good but a bit expensive.
- There is some good quality Seedless Watermelon available.
- Topless Pineapples are available again and the preferred pineapple at this time of year.
- Red Papaya is smaller but very good.
- Passionfruit are more abundant & cheaper at the moment.
- Try our Free Range Eggs, Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 8:30 pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.