The best value vegies are:
- JAP & QLD Blue Pumpkin
- Brushed (still dirty) and Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Brussels Sprouts
- Green Capsicum
- Asian Vegetables
- All Lettuces and Salad Mixes
We have included Kale in our product list.
Broccolini is available again.
- New season Pink Lady, Gala, Fuji, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are all now available and very good. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham, Beurre Bosc & Nashi Pears are all in season & very good.
- Australian Navel Oranges are in season and are very nice.
- Lemons and Limes are good and reasonably priced.
- Mandarins are at their best and great for lunch boxes.
- Bananas are very good but prices are up a bit.
- Australian Green Kiwi Fruit are in season. Keep the fruit out of the fridge to ripen. We will also have Kiwi Gold available this week.
- Strawberries & Blueberries are out of season and unavailable for now. There should be some nice new season QLD Strawberries available soon.
- Quinces are is season and good this year.
- Persimmons have finished for this season.
- Australian Grapes are still available and good.
- Rockmelon and Honey Dew Melons are both good but more expensive at the moment.
- There is some good quality Seedless Watermelon available again.
- Topless Pineapples are available again and the preferred pineapple at this time of year.
- Red Papaya is smaller but very good.
- Passionfruit are more abundant & cheaper again.
- Try our Free Range Eggs, Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 8:30 pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Killara, Lindfield, Middle Cove, Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon or evening.