The best value vegies are:
- QLD Blue Pumpkin
- Brushed (still dirty) and Chats (small white) Potatoes
- Cauliflower & Cabbage
- Lebanese Cucumbers
- Regular Tomatoes
- Button Mushrooms
Red Capsicums are scarce and very expensive.
English Spinach, Bok Choy and Fennel are unavailable due to supply & quality issues.
- New season Gala Apples have started and are the best apples. Stored Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are still available. All other varieties of apples have finished until the new season fruit is ready. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- New season Williams Pears have started and are very good.
- Australian Valencia Oranges are now in season. Australian Navel Oranges have finished.
- Lemons are a bit cheaper with good Australian fruit available again. Limes are readily available and quite cheap.
- Bananas are very good but prices are firm due to supply issues (Qld Floods).
- Green Kiwi Fruit are now sourced from Italy and are very good.
- Strawberries are unavailable due to quality issues. Blueberries are good and reasonably priced.
- Mangoes and Cherries have finished for this season.
- Peaches, Nectarines and Plums are good with some nice late season fruit available. We will have discounted Trays of Peaches and Nectarines (Yellow Fruit) available this week. Australian Apricots have finished for this season.
- Figs are in season with some nice fruit starting to become available. Figs have a very short shelf life. Store Figs covered in the fridge and use within 2-3 days from delivery.
- We have finished up Lychees until next season.
- Australian Grapes are in season and very good.
- Rockmelon and Honey Dew Melons are good. Rockmelon are the best value.
- Watermelon is nice and reasonably priced.
- Topless Pineapples are unavailable but regular Pineapples are very good and relatively cheap.
- Red Papaya is available and good. Yellow Papaw is unavailable due to quality issues.
- Passionfruit are good but prices are on the way up again.
- Try our Free Range Eggs, Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 8:30 pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Killara, Lindfield, Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon.