The best value vegies are:
- JAP Pumpkin
- Brushed (still dirty) Potatoes
- Sweet Potato
- Button Mushrooms
- Green Capsicum
- Spinach (Silverbeet & English)
- Asian Vegetables
- All lettuce varieties
Australian Asparagus is in season and very nice.
Baby Corn is unavailable at the moment
In Fruit, a few of the winter lines are finishing up as we transition into the summer season:
- Pink Lady, Sundowner, Red Delicious and Granny Smith Apples are still readily available. Gala & Fuji Apples are scarce and more expensive. Store apples covered in the fridge to keep them crisp.
- Packham Pears are still very good but nearing the end of their season. Beurre Bosc and Nashi Pears have finished for this season.
- Australian Navel Oranges are still very good. Blood Oranges have finished for this season.
- Good Lemons are scarce with USA fruit the best this week. Limes have started to get cheaper again.
- Bananas are very good and reasonably priced.
- New Zealand Green Kiwi Fruit are nearing the end of their season. Italian Kiwis will start soon. Gold Kiwi Fruit have finished for this season.
- Strawberries and Blueberries are good but prices are up.
- Mangoes are good and becoming sweeter as the season begins to warm up.
- Peaches, Nectarines and Apricots are nice and cheaper this week.
- The Red Seedless Grapes from USA have finished. Australian Green / White Grapes have started but will be expensive to start with.
- Rockmelon and Honey Dew are both good.
- Seedless Watermelon is nice and reasonably priced.
- Good quality Topless Pineapples are available this week.
- Red Papaya and Yellow Papaw are both available and good.
- Try our Free Range Eggs, Dates and Honey.
Order your home delivered fruit and vegetables before 8:30 pm on Wednesday for delivery to Artarmon, Castle Cove, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Chatswood West, East Killara, East Lindfield, Gordon, Gordon East, Gordon West, Killara, Lindfield, Northbridge, North Willoughby, Pymble (West side), Roseville, Roseville Chase, St Ives (South), Turramurra (West side), West Lindfield, West Pymble and Willoughby on Thursday afternoon.